Read below to find an answer from our FAQ's or alternatively contact us here.
FAQ's & Help:
- How Do I Place An Order?
- Simply find the products you want by either entering the product name or keyword in the search bar and click 'search'. Alternatively you can search via categories or brands by hovering over our blue navigation bar at the top of the page. When you find the products you want, select your quantity (and product variation if applicable) and click the orange 'Add to Cart' button. The products will then fly up into your cart. If you want to continue shopping, look for more products and do the same. If you're finished shopping, simply hover over the orange 'cart' button in the top right hand corner of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout.' At checkout, if you're an existing member you can enter your login details. If you're a new customer you can select the guest checkout option (for the fastest checkout), or become a new customer (to make it easier for future purchases). Simply fill in your details, and pay with our 100% secure SSL checkout. You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
- We accept credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) as well as PayPal.
- Can I Order From An Overseas Location?
- Orders can be purchased from overseas; however we only ship within Australia, to registered addresses.
- How Can I Check The Status Of My Order?
- At the top of the website, there is a link called 'My Account' where you can log in and check your order status. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email notification with tracking details. To find out the whereabouts of your order, it is best to use the details within that email to find out the status of your order.
- When Is My Credit Card Charged?
- When you click 'Confirm' in the checkout, the total amount will be authorised by your credit card company to be deducted.
- How Do I Redeem A Discount Code Or Gift Voucher?
- You can redeem a discount code or gift voucher in the shopping cart or the checkout page. In the Cart, click the 'Click here if you have a discount code/gift voucher' link and enter the code, your discount (if it is valid) will be automatically deducted. In the Checkout, in the review order section, enter your code in the discount code field and click 'Apply Discount' to receive the discount amount.
Please make sure that your coupon has not expired already and is applicable for the products that you have purchased.
- How Do I Go About Getting A Tax Invoice?
- You will receive a tax invoice with your goods. If you do not want a physical invoice sent with the goods, then please advise us of this in the comments field in the checkout. Please note, a physical invoice is needed for any warranty claims or to return a product.
- Can I Change Or Cancel My Order Once Submitted?
- If you make a mistake or change your mind you are able to contact us and change or cancel your order.
- How Do I Login To My Account?
- At the top of the website, there is a link called 'My Account' where you can log in and check your order status and edit your details or click here.
- Why Can't I Login?
- Generally if you are having trouble logging in it means you may not be registered or there is an issue with your browser. If you are not registered, simply follow the steps on how to order to place and order and set up an account. If you are registered but are still having trouble logging in, then we advise clearing your browser cache (hold shift & F5) and try again. If the problem persists then try another browser. If you are still having problems then you can contact us.
- I Have Forgotten My Login, Can You Help Me?
- At the top of the website, there is a link called 'My Account'. Click this and then fill in your email and click the link underneath the login button, where it says 'Forgotten your password' and your password will be reset.
- How Do I Register As A New Customer?
- Follow the steps above on how to order.
- How Much Is Shipping Cost?
- We have flat rate shipping of $9.95 and $12.95 for bulk orders (or large items like Bokashi Bins)
- Can I Pick Up My Item?
- Unfortunately we do not allow orders to be picked up.
- When will my order be shipped?
- We aim to ship the majority of our orders within 1 business day. However, there are may be delays to our despatch time, but we still aim to send out all orders as soon as possible. As soon as your order is sent, you will receive an email with tracking details.
- What if I am not at home when you deliver my goods?
- The courier will leave a card for you to call back and arrange delivery. Alternatively, in the comments field in the checkout you can advise us, that you give permission to leave the parcel unattended at your premises. Please note, if you do this, all liability and responsibility of Todae is waived if the item goes missing.
- Where Can I Get More Information On Shipping?
- See more shipping information here.
- I Just Received My Item, But It Is Faulty, What Do I Do?
- If your item is faulty or DOA (dead on arrival) please contact us to organise a replacement.
- I Have Received My Item But It Is Damaged, What Do I Do?
- If your item is damaged on arrival please contact us to organise a replacement.
- How Soon Do I Need To Advise You If I No Longer Want An Item?
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, and need to receive written confirmation within 30 days of the item being delivered to arrange a replacement or refund.
- What Is Todae Lifestyle Store's Returns Policy?
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, more information can be found here.
Privacy & Safety
- Is It Safe To Shop At Todae Lifestyle Store?
- Yes. We use the highest SSL security encryption to protect all your data and transactions. You can rest assured shopping with Todae Lifestyle Store is 100% safe.
- Will My Details Be Safe?
- Yes. All data is encrypted for security reasons and is not shared with any other 3rd parties.
- Do You Store Credit Card Details?
- No. We do not store your credit card details to ensure that shopping with Todae is 100% safe.
- What Are Your Terms & Conditions?
- You can see our terms and conditions here.